Five fun years
From 2013 until now, I have...
- crafted research-based talking points for a radio show.
- promoted events and resources through eblasts.
- responded to national events in blogs written from a Christian worldview.
- worked as part of a team to research and write a 10,000 word manuscript to produce a resource for young women.
- created an article for ParentLife magazine.
- written multiple issues for the following devotionals: More (1), Adventure (1), Bible Express (2), and Essential Connection (I'm the managing editor, so I fill in the gaps and write introductions).
- developed 11 quarters of introductory options for The Gospel Project for Students.
- implemented middle school activities in The Gospel Project for Students.
- designed the content organization and flow of three short-term resources for LifeWay Students.
- constructed a Content Editor training manual and led training for new editors.
- assisted in directing content and cuts for various short-term video shoots.
- edited a children's book and facilitated the upload process.
- served as an editor of both grammar and theology for LifeWay Kids Ministry as an intern and part-time employee. I am currently employed by LifeWay Students as a full-time editor.
B. S. in Psychology: Life Coaching
M. A. in Human Services Counseling: Life Coaching
Southwestern baptist theological seminary